Join the ShareCare community...and join early! Besides the economical reasons, those who join early are usually attracted to ShareCare because they recognize and want to support the unique community service the organization offers. All volunteer services, the services of our Care Coordinator and neighborhood activities are included in the membership fee.
- Membership is limited to Leelanau County residents.
- Annual Dues, which support administrative costs, are tax-deductible.
- Dues are based upon the Member’s age when joining.
- Everyone in a household benefits from ShareCare services. Therefore, all adults of a household are typically expected to join. Dues are discounted when more than one person in a household joins.
- Download an Enrollment Application and apply today!
Senior Transportation Services
Transportation is available for Suttons Bay Seniors needing rides to medical and health-related appointments.
Please call the ShareCare office at 231-256-0221 for specific membership fee information, to have questions answered, or to schedule an appointment with a member of our Board of Directors to meet with you in your home.
"I continue to enjoy my meaningful visits with my ShareCare family, Deb. What a sweet couple they are! Thank you for introducing me to them. They have become an important part of my life."-from a friendly visitor
"I just want you to know how happy my aunt was with her driver yesterday. She had a delightful time, and they even went to Poppycocks for lunch! There are highlights in people’s lives when they get to be almost 85 and this will be one of them. Be assured that you have some of the sweetest people helping these elder folks around. She was just elated, and had a grand time."-feedback from a trip to Traverse City
"After my husband died, I was all alone. I needed more people. My life wouldn't have been the same without ShareCare."
"I am more than grateful for the opportunity to call you for help for all of the hundreds of things you do with caring, compassion and genuine open heartedness. May your hands be enabled to reach out to many others."